Thursday 12 January 2023

'No, my dear neighbour, I wasn't raised in a barn.'

Apparently, my next door neighbour thinks I was raised in a barn (even though we've known each other for years!).

Here's what happened: I open my door and she's right outside my door (in the dark, which makes me think that she might be the one who keeps opening the window on the landing nine steps below our shared floor). We say 'Hello!' and chat a bit and then she asks me if my cat was sick on our floor - and I fucking left it there for her to clean.

*blink*

What?

Pardon my French, but fucking WHAT?!!!!!

I told her that my cat doesn't go out and if he'd been sick, I'd have cleaned his mess. I'm furious that she thinks I'd do such a thing.

My misanthropic side is growing. I'm really fed up with most bipeds.

No comments: